Our new green building material.
We care about the environment and we want to guide our clients through this process to make more sustainablechoices. Building materials can be hazardous to the environment, especially during the manufacturing of the products. Our material release 50% fewer emissions while producing a more durable solution than gypsum, cement or concrete.
Apart from sustainability, this material is stronger and more durable than ever. Unique is its class A fire resistance approved by ASTM E84 Steiner Tunnel test certification which is a must in construction.
- Small ecological footprint: 50% less C02 emissions during the production. Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is consumed during the curing process.
- More durable and stronger than gypsum or cement alternatives
- Lighter than fiber cement boards
- Meets required “level 5 finish” 50% faster
No warping, swelling or delaminating
Fireproof: class A1 certificate, non-combustible
ASTM E84-19b / UL 723 certified (flame spread FSI=5 and smoke-developed index SDI=5) Surface burning characteristics of building.
Releases up to 13 liters during fire, which helps to cool and contain the fire
- No toxins
- Great choice for people with asthma or chemically sensitive people
- Contains no crystalline silica
- Inorganic material
- No nutrition for termites, carpenter ants or wood insects
- 100% inorganic
- No rotting or molding
- 0/0/0 rating on ASTM G21 (resistance to mold and fungi)
- Recyclable as Nutritional Waste
- Durable in use – increasing lifespan of bathrooms
Our Ecoxide-material is a perfect solution for prefab construction in hotels and marine environments (eg.: cruise boats and off-shore accommodations). It can be used for floor, ceiling and walls. We deliver the whole room according to the high needed safety standards, such as the ASTM E84 Steiner Tunnel test.
What sets us apart from our competitors is the ability to adjust to personal preferences. The Ecoxide is a sandwich panel wrapped in aluminum what makes it stronger. Next to that, a toplayer can be easily added using paint or high-pressure laminate. For bathroom solutions, an anti-skid layer can be simply attached as well.